Career Guidance for 12-18 year olds
Since 2003, Fast Tomato has been one of the most popular online career guidance programmes for young people, helping millions of students explore the many different career opportunities open to them. It is accurate, relevant, easy to use and excellent value for money.
Why Fast Tomato?
Fast Tomato offers interest based careers guidance and education for teenagers. Following some simple but powerful assessments, Fast Tomato offers a wealth of career, course and subject information, coupled with independent adviser support, to inspire students and to help them make informed decisions about their future.
Some of the benefits offered by Fast Tomato:
- Information on over 600 careers – many with case studies & videos
- Guidance on subjects required for specific careers
- Email access to our independent careers advisers
- Simple & easy to use
- Psychometric questionnaires provide individual profiles
- Up to date salary information
- Reports to help students move forward with their plans
- Higher education course information
- Links to relevant & helpful websites
- Management dashboard tracks all of your student activities
- Free trial available
Fast Tomato career guidance is suitable for students aged 12 – 18 and is used by schools all over the world.
Fast Tomato has been designed to help young people broaden their horizons and consider a broader spectrum of career and education options. Students take a short psychometric questionnaire which gauges interests, attitudes and motivations. They are then offered career and education suggestions, personalised to them.
“It gives students alternative career suggestions that they would probably never have considered before”
“Fast Tomato is easy to use”
“A helpful and very practical website”
“It shows you what grades you will need to get your dream job and what you might get paid”
“This website has made me more confident in my choices”
“It’s an amazing website – I would definitely recommend it”
“Thanks to fast tomato, I have great ambitions and a plan of how to achieve them.”